She is precisely not our favorite member of the group as we are still sticking to Nadine Coyle, but this is some news for the people who still didn’t get over the abrupt break-up. Apparently the blonde one is aiming to release some solo material. She explained: “Before the farewell tour I started putting things into place to make sure I’d be kept busy after we finished. I’m the only Girls Aloud member who hasn’t had a real shot at going solo so I want to give that a try. I’ve been recording and writing material for three years now.”
What do you think it will sound like?!
- Sarah Harding reveals solo preparation (contactmusic.com)
- Nadine Coyle didn’t want Girls Aloud to split! (loft965.com)
- Sarah Harding may include Girls Aloud on solo album (contactmusic.com)
- Sarah Harding: Nadine didn’t try to stop Girls Aloud split (contactmusic.com)
- Girls Aloud gang up on Nadine Coyle after break-up turns nasty (mirror.co.uk)
- Cheryl Cole: Will.i.am convinced me to ditch Girls Aloud and go solo (metro.co.uk)